WHERE AND WHEN
For the guests coming to Camp Woodwings on their own account, the camp will open its doors on Saturday morning at 10h00. The week will end the next week on Saturday morning at 10h00. The camp address can be found below.
- Camp opens : Saturday at 10h00
- Camp ends : Saturday at 10h00
Are you coming by train, bus or plane to the camp? Every Saturday we provide a shuttle service at the central train/bus station of Annecy (1-hour drive from the camp) and the airport of Geneva (1,5-hour drive from the camp). Next Saturday we will bring you back safely to the station or airport at your requested time. We kindly ask you to communicate your travel data at the latest twee weeks prior to your camp, by using the online portal 'My Woodwings'.
- Pick-up shuttle Geneva : Saturday at 13h00
- Pick-up shuttle Annecy : Saturday at 10h00 and 14h00
- Return shuttle Geneva: Saturday at 10h00 and 15h00
- Return shuttle Annecy: Saturday at 10h00 and 15h00
We have hosted lots of people coming from all over the world, or to be exact, 23 different nationalities so far! Plane or train? We can tell you all the best ways to come to Camp Woodwings. Please have a look at our 'International travel' FAQ's page.
BUSTRIP (Belgium, Holland, France)
For the time being, we no longer offer bus trips. If you still want to come by Flixbus from the Netherlands, Belgium or France, please do not hesitate to send us an email. We are happy to help you further and group you with your fellow travelers. With boarding places provided in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Lille and Paris, it is very easy to travel with Flixbus. The departure is always planned on Friday.
As soon as the bus lines have been published by Flixbus, we will communicate the bus lines that we have selected for you together with the associated hours and boarding places.
AT THE CAMP
Pocket money: we advise you to bring some pocket money for a soda or a snack at the bar, for joining other extra activities or for buying some gear at the shop.
- Sleeping: Depending on the evening program the groms will be in bed by 23h00 to make sure they are focused and have plenty of energy for the next day to longboard safely.
- Separate sleeping zones: As minors, boys and girls will sleep strictly in different sleeping zones.
- Smoking and alcohol: Are strictly forbidden at all times!
To give you an idea of how your week is going to be, you’ll find a small overview of our day planning here:
08h00 - 09h30 Breakfast
09h30 - 12h30 Longboarding
12h30 - 13h00 Lunch
13h00 - 17h00 Longboarding
17h00 - 19h00 Free time / workshops / shower
19h00 - 20h00 Dinner
20h00 - 22h30 Evening activity
23h00 - 23h30 Sleeping time
Camping L'Île du Chéran
Base de loisirs Les îles du Chéran
73340 - Lescheraines
Still have any questions? Fill out the contactform or send us an email!