WHERE AND WHEN
For the guests coming to WoodWings on their own-account, the camp will open its doors on Saturday morning 8h00. Breakfast will be fresh and ready waiting for you! The week will end the next week Friday evening at 20h00, after you enjoyed your last dinner. The camp address can be found below.
Are you coming by train, bus or plane to the camp? Every Saturday we provide a shuttle service at the central train/bus station of Annecy and the aiport of Geneva. Next Friday we will bring you back safely to the station or airport at your requested time. We kindly ask you to communicate your travel data at the latest one month prior to your camp, using the by us provided travel form.
- Pick-up shuttle Geneva (airport) : 12h00
- Pick-up shuttle Annecy (train/bus station) : 13h00
NEW! INTERNATIONAL TRAVELLERS
We have hosted lots of people coming from all over the world, or to be exact, 17 different nationalities so far! Plane or train? We can tell you all the best ways to come to the WoodWing camp. Please have a look at our 'International travel' questions page.
BUSTRIP (Belgium, Holland, France)
Every week we travel with a group of maximum 30 guests to our basecamp in Aillon-le-Vieux, Southern-France. Whether you live in the Netherlands, Belgium or France: with different bus stops in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Lille and Paris, it’s very easy to travel with us. The journey on the bus will be accompanied by our team. We leave on Friday around 13h00 in Amsterdam where the bus will start it's journey to Antwerp and Lille. We will gather in Paris with our fellow French travellers and continue our journey around midnight. Under normal circumstances we will arrive on our camp on Saturday morning 9h00. The trip back is planned on Friday evening and everyone will be back home Saturday noon. The exact boarding times and information about the bustrip will be sent to you at least 2 weeks in advance, together with your luggage check-list.
AT THE CAMP
- Guarantee: Is to be paid at the youth hotel in cash and is € 50 per person. If you have not caused any damage, your deposit will be returned at the end of the week.
- Bed linen: At the hotel you can rent a set of linen for € 10 per week. Of course you are free to bring your own or sleeping bag (including pillowcase and fitted sheet). A pillow is provided.
- Pocket money: we advise you to bring some pocket money for a soda or a snack at the bar, for joining other extra activities or for buying some gear at the shop.
- Sleeping: Depending on the evenings program the groms will be in bed by 23h00 to make sure they are focused and have plenty of energy for the next day to longboard safely.
- Separate sleeping zones: As minors boys and girls will sleep strictly in different sleeping zones.
- Smoking and alcohol: Are strictly forbidden at all times!
To give you an idea of how your week is going to be, you’ll find a small overview of our day planning here:
08h00 - 09h30 Breakfast
09h30 - 12h30 Longboarding
12h30 - 13h00 Lunch
13h00 - 17h00 Longboarding
17h00 - 19h00 Free time / workshops / shower
19h00 - 20h00 Dinner
20h00 - 22h30 Evening activity
23h00 - 23h30 Sleeping time
Hotel La Galurine
Chef-lieu, 73340 Aillon-le-Vieux, France
Still have any questions? Fill out the contactform or send us an email!